Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn from Peggy


This one is Peggy's! If you click on her name, it will take you to her blog. She designed this delightful popcorn bag for our Valentine's Girl's Night Out! It was so much fun!
Let me tell you...this popcorn is to die for! I have been behind on household chores, and I didn't take a photo of this project until tonight. Now that the photo has been taken...I get to eat the popcorn! But, Peggy had samples at the GNO - and it is sooooo good. And, you are in luck...because HERE is the recipe! (click on the word HERE to get the recipe, and it will take you to Peggy's recipe blog.)
I did put my watermark on the photo, so that no one would copy the photo and call it "theirs", even though Peggy designed the bag. We each got to make two for ourselves at the event, plus 2 each of 3 other card designs...2 card designs were mine, and this plus 1 other card design was Peggy's.
See how much fun we have? Please join us at the next one!

No comments: