Thursday, February 11, 2010

Everyone's Irish For a Day

(below is the inside of the card)
You will just have to trust me when I say...this card REALLY does look better in person. I like to have a white background when I photograph my cards. Well, my backdrop is a sheet, and it is making the card "sit" a little crooked. This card is really cute in person! My husband and son loved it!
I love the fold of this card. The fold of this card is inspired from Mary on the Stamp TV site. She did a card folded like this in yellow, but her layout was different (hers had a big flower on the front, and a sentiment / nesty on the right section). Hers was perfect, but I wanted a St. Patty's Day card, so I came up with this.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUTTING THE BASE OF THIS CARD
1 piece of white paper cut 3 x 8 and score at the 4 inch mark. This you will fold over your card base and tape the back flap onto the back of card.
1 piece of white paper cut 8 1/2 x 4 and score at 3. This is the base.
SUPPLIES
Cardstock: white linen, Karen Foster shamrock designer paper, light and dark green papers are from Bazzill
Ink: Dew Drop Pearl Ivy, and SU Always Artichoke sponged around the edge
Other: SU Border Punch, corner rounder punch, scallop circle punch, sizzlet shamrock die cut, Robins Nest metallic gold dew drops, glue dots, dimensionals, adhesive
Stamp Sets: "Everyone's Irish" Studio G; Other stamp is also Studio G, but wood mounted

Last, but not least, here are a couple photos from this week. Here is my mini Michael Jordan. He scored 16 points in Saturday's game! He is such a great basketball player! And the last picture is of Lukas, after his spa day today. He is so fluffy! I love my boys!

No comments: