Friday, February 5, 2010

Formal Esque

Here is one of the cards we ALL get to make at our next Girl's Night Out!
We'll be embossing the image using ivory ZING onto Navy cardstock. I know it is hard to capture in the photo, but this designer paper is textured and glossy and the embossed image is a bit sparkly (in a very subtle way). I just bought this designer paper at Michael's two days ago! I also just bought the stamp set during the same trip - I thought the flower looked very nice with this paper.
We will also be doing many other fun projects. One of them will be a St. Patrick's day card, so stay tuned.
Supplies:
Stamps: Recollections "Formal Esque" and sentiment stamp is SU "Small Script"
Cardstock: Ivory Linen, DSP is "Home" by My Mind's Eye, Not Quite Navy by SU
Other: Zing embossing powder in Vanilla, Scallop Circle Nestie, SU punch, dimensionals, versamark, Not Quite Navy ink for sentiment, SU border punch, ribbon from Michael's

No comments: