Monday, February 22, 2010

Archivers Free Make and Take Cards


I made these early Friday afternoon at Archivers for free. It was their free make and take weekend. I don't have a list of supplies, as everything was already set out and we had to move through the line pretty quickly. Although, obviously all supplies can be purchased at Archivers. I will say the new core 'dinations cardstock is used on the pink and black card. I love this new cardstock. After you dry emboss the cardstock you sand the embossed image and another color shows through. We also used the core 'dinations cardstock on a mini scrapbook (not free)...but I'm not ready to post photos of that just yet (more work to do). I also love the "thank you" rub ons on the pink and black card. They are very inexpensive and so easy to use.

No comments: