Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Treat Boxes



Here are the treat boxes I made for the kiddos in Eli's class. The party was yesterday, and the kids really liked them! I was up late doing them the night before, as I procrastinated as always.
Although, they did turn out really cute - it was a frustrating project. I was uber uber excited to use my VERY FIRST COPICS (not pictured). I was told by the salesperson at a certain store that I could use my Archival Ink with Copics. NOT! I began the project at 10 PM...stamped the bunny...started coloring with my Copic...and the ink ran everywhere! So...much to my dismay I colored the bunnies in with Stampin Up markers. I suppose it looks fine, but I didn't get to use my Copics yet! Brand new goodies and nowhere to go! So, I am going to the scrapbook today to look for a Memento pad. They didn't have any last week...here's to hoping they have some in today.
I really love these treat boxes by Stampendous. They are a bargain, too, IMO! 10 for $3.99 at Archivers. I bought these for Eli's class, and I bought 10 more for Eli's basketball team. So, stay tuned for some fun basketball treat boxes. I could kick myself for not buying another 10 for all the teachers at school. I am pretty sure Archivers has sold out - but will go back and check sometime soon.
This little bunny stamp is by Verve Stamps. I discovered Verve Stamps in one of my papercrafting magazines, and I really like this stamp company! I will definitely order more from them in the future. The paper inside is white linen, and one of the ribbons is from Bazzil and the other is from Archivers.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Cute! You know that Stazon works with Copics? That's what I use with mine...