Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Goody Bags from Taylored Expressions


Here are the treat bags I made for Eli's classmates. I just returned from the school parade and party - it was so much fun! I think the treat bags were a hit, too.
These were a LOT easier than they looked. They were precut for me! (The bags, not the tags)
I ordered them from Taylored Expressions. I really love that place. They also included little cello bags, and I just taped the cello bags inside the boxes, so the candy could show through the window.
Supplies
Precut goody bags from Taylored Expressions
Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie from SU, black embroidery thread from DMC
Cardstock for tag: Pumpkin Pie from SU
Ink: Elegant Eggplant from SU
Stamp Set: Spooky Expressions from Taylored Expressions
Other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch and crop-o-dile, Red sticky tape, double slit punch (so I could slide the ribbon through the top)

No comments: