Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Gift Bag (Bigz XL Die Scallop Circle Bag)

Just more of the Halloween Scallop Bags featuring the owl cat! Thought I'd finally put the instructions on my blog (sorry...I kept forgetting to do that!)
I am giving one of these to a great teacher tomorrow. The bag is on the small side. But, it is perfect to hold a gift card. I got the teacher a Border's Gift Card and found these extra large York "Batty" Halloween patties at the grocery store. It is a perfect fit! It slides inside perfectly with the gift card.

Supplies:
Sizzix Bigz XL Die Scallop Circle Bag
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, White, and Black (the fence is black)
Ink: The owl cat is Elegant Eggplant, the sentiment is Black Stazon
Ribbon: Drinking Jar (Basic)
Punch: Martha Stewart Fence
Spellbinders: Labels Three (Nesties)
Rhinestones on the eyes (crystal stickers)
Stamp Set: Happy Owl-oween by Hero Ars; Sentiment is from the stamp set Spooky Expressions by Taylored Expressions
Cuttlebug Folder: Pumpkins (I think that is the name...the one with a bunch of pumpkins)

No comments: