Friday, October 31, 2008

Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Drinking Jar

Here are the jars I made last night. One is for my friend Jody (although I can't deliver hers until tomorrow...late as usual for me), and the other two are for Eli's teachers. After I took these photos, I put some candy in each jar. I took them to his teachers this morning at our meeting and they loved them. I feel bad I can't get Jody's to her in time for Halloween!!! Why did I not plan ahead???
I honestly can't believe Halloween is HERE!!! I am super excited and happy that today is Halloween - it is SO MUCH FUN - BUT I am bummed I ran out of time to make all the Halloween goodies I wanted to - where does the time go?!
Eli was so cute this morning. He came down the stairs and sounded SO GROWN UP. When he saw my jars, he said "Oh mommy - this sure did turn out nice!" It was just so cute... a little glimpse of how he will be as an adult!
SUPPLIES:
Drinking Jar: Hobby Lobby in glass goods isle, $2.47
Stamp Set: Stampin Up, Eat, Drink, and Be Scary (Holiday Mini 2008)
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Versamark
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Sticky Strip, stuffing (shreds) from Michael's (gift wrap isle), silver clip from Hobby Lobby, Marvy large punch, ribbon from Michael's


No comments: