Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Card for my Brother

This card looks so much better in person - it is so frustrating (my camera - that is). I think I should take my cards downstairs next time I need to take a photo. The light in this room is weird.
Anyhoo...this is a birthday card for my brother. He loves fountain pens - so I thought he'd enjoy this stamp! I am up very late making this card...his birthday is in 2 days!
Supplies:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Kraft, DSP in middle of brad is Autumn Vine
Stamps: Thinking of Father (retired), That's Nice (retired - inside of card)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Other: Sponges for sponging both Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa around card, Cuttlebug Folder Tiny Bubbles, Build-a-Brad (Stampin Up), Fibers (ribbon stuff) by Adornments

This is just the inside of the card
This is just another photo in brighter light.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

i always have issues with taking pictures of my cards :(
this is awesome.