Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Won a Free Stamp Set!

Okay ya'll - I'm so excited. I entered a contest on the Crazy Stamp Girl's blog and I won! I won the "Love Ya Bunches" stamp set (retired 2007)! Isn't that cool??? She had a contest to see who could help create a place setting for her holiday open house. She wanted the place setting to match the new Stampin Up Designer Paper Ski Slope (above), listed in the Stampin Up Mini Catalog. Here is the link to her blog. For her place setting, I picked out some plates from Anthropolgy that matched the colors in the paper. But, their website doesn't let me copy and paste pictures - so all I can do is give you this link to their web store.
So - I am really excited I won. Now I'm afraid I may become addicted to entering online contests. :-)

No comments: