Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Treat Wooden Bag

Here is my Halloween Treat Wooden Bag I made for my friend, Laynie. All supplies are from Michael's Craft Store, except the paper and the little piece of solid black ribbon (Stampin Up). It would have been better if I would have sponged the edges of the wood with orange, or painted the thing first. But, unfortunately - I'm a last-minute-type person.
I put a Wendy's coupon book inside (the proceeds go to adoption - so that is just AWESOME) - oh, and they are only $1 and I also put some candy inside. It doesn't hold a whole lot, but still cute.
Oh - a quick note on how I applied the stickers: I put them on plain Pumpkin Pie CS first, and then trimmed them out, so I could get that have them "coming out" of the bag.
SUPPLIES:
Wooden Bag: Michaels - in wood department (I think it was just $1)
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Pumpkin Pie, and Vellum
Stickers: (Owl & Crow) Martha Stewart
Stamp: "Boo" Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Michael's (except the little piece of solid black SU Ribbon)
Other: Glue Dots, Mod Podge (to apply the paper to the wood), and sponge to apply the Mod Podge

No comments: