Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wicked Card


Here is my card inspired by the Broadway musical, Wicked. This one is for you, Caitlin! My niece loves this musical, so I just had to make her this card. I'll be mailing it a little late - I am always so behind.
I wanted the red on the card to "pop" - but it didn't. :-( I accidentally used glitter instead of embossing powder - oops - so it toned it down too much! I wish I had more time to play around with this. Maybe I'll have time in the future to make another card inspired by Wicked. I have so many ideas in my head...just no time right now to do any of them.
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Basic Black, and Green Galore
Wicked Stamp: From the $1 bin at Michael's!
Ink: Versamark, Real Red
Other: Checkered ribbon from Michael's, SU black embossing powder, Glitter, Marvy Punch, glue dot

No comments: