Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs - Red Rainbow Card

Supplies:  "Rainbows and Clouds" stamp set by Lil' Inker Designs (the set includes the stamps and the die cuts for the clouds and rainbows), Black Ink, SU DSP (retired), Black Cardstock, White Cardstock, Making Memories DSP (paper for the clouds), Ribbon (can't remember where I purchased this...probably Archivers), SU Black Journal Pen (to create hand-made doodle border), glue pen, adhesive, Big Shot

I love this stamp set / die cut combo!!!  I often have buyer's remorse after I purchase a stamp set.  OK, not often.  But sometimes.  I know that won't happen with this set!  It's so adorable!  And I love whimsical stuff - so this is right up my alley.

Oh, this card is a total CASE.  I CASED this card from Judith Rozema (the card was on the Lil' Inker blog).  I just had to make some up.  I'm making 4 or 5 of these for my dear friend.  She asked if I'd send her a batch of Thank You Cards - everyone needs to have Thank You Cards on hand.  I hope you enjoyed my latest creation.

No comments: