Saturday, August 13, 2011

Halloween Owl Punch Card

Supplies:  SU Owl Punch, SU Bird Punch (for the branch), SU Stamp Set "Wicked Cool", 1 3/4 circle punch, Daffodil Delight cardstock, Black cardstock, white cardstock, Black Ink, Silver Smooch Spritz, Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Google Eyes, Frightful Sight DSP by SU

I am really proud of this card!  I had the idea for the black owl for some time, but couldn't decide what type of card or layout to put it on.  I liked it on this paper, but felt it needed something else.  I didn't want to put ribbon with it, for fear of giving it a feminine look.  Then, I came up with the idea for the white diamond with the sentiment and really liked it.  Then I decided the Smooch Spritz would help it blend in a little.  I hope you all like it, too!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Love it! You are so creative!