Thursday, August 11, 2011

Halloween Lollipop


Supplies:  SU Stamp Set "Jack of all Trades", Giant Lollipop, SU Black Ribbon, Glue Dots, Whisper White Cardstock, Black Ink, Delightful Daffodil Ink, Pumpkin Pie Ink, Water Mister, Crystal Effects (the eyes and mouth), Glue Pen, Versamark Ink, Black Embossing Powder (the hat)

My son and I went to Cracker Barrel the other night.  We saw this giant lollipop in the store out front, and I thought it would be fun to embellish for Halloween.  I made this for my friend's open house - I hope she likes it!  I wrapped the lollipop stem with black ribbon and adhered it with little glue dots.  I inked up my pumpkin stamp with Daffodil Ink, but then rocked the edges in the Pumpkin Pie Ink.  Then I misted it with a bit of water before stamping it onto the paper.  Enjoy!

No comments: