Monday, January 11, 2010

My "Hearts on Fire", Baby!

I've been stamping all day. My eyes are worn out! Shwew. It all started with the card I intended to create for our upcoming make and take (not pictured). It was super, super challenging, although I did complete it. I will post it tomorrow. Although beautiful...it just has too many steps for a make and take. I surely don't want the girls to leave frustrated! So, I went back to square one and spent the afternoon dreaming of a new card, making a few sketches here and there. I came up with this! What do you think? I hope you guys like it.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Verve "Hearts on Fire"
Ink: Black Stazon
Die Cut: Nestabilities, Fleur De Lis (One of the Christmas presents for myself, hee, hee), Oval Nesties
Cardstock: White linen, Black, Petal Pink from the Paper Company
Cuttlebug Folder and Machine (can't remember the name of the folder, and really wish they'd print the name of the folder on the folder)
Other: Flower Soft in Baby Pink and Original Tacky Glue, Dimensionals, Pink Rhinestones from Kaiser

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Another gorgeous one, Sherrie! I LOVE that Fleur de lis die. . .it's perfect for that stamp set!