Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Girl's Night Out - Another Success!

I have lots of pics to share from our January Girl's Night Out! It was a very successful night! We had a wonderful group of ladies! We shared lots of laughs, our creativity, and some yummy food and wine. We made some cute Valentine's cards, an adorable hand-made paper purse, and a lovely Spring note with a matching envelope made from designer paper. Now, I can make designer envelopes for all my cards, time permitting. We learned about liquid applique and flower soft, used the scor-pal, and learned even more about the versatility of Copic Art Markers. Of course, a beginner can come to any of our classes! We are always there to teach every step of the way! Thanks again to the hostess with the mostess, Miss Peggy! See ya next time, ladies!
Here I am, setting up and getting ready for the class.
Here I am working on punching out a very testy spellbinder die cut.

Some of the ladies working on cards.


This is my darling niece. I was so thrilled she was able to come.

An attentive audience.
We always learn so much, but mostly we come to relax and have fun!

No comments: