Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Candy Jar - Tart & Tangy


Supplies:  Jar from Crate & Barrel, Stampin Up Ribbon, Stampin Up Red and White Paper, Sentiment printed on home computer, Stampin Up Tart & Tangy Stamp Set, Circle Punch, Stampin Up Yoyo Yellow Ink and Glitter, Stampin Up Sparkle Brad, Quickutz Heart, Glue Dots, Lemon Candy

I made this little candy jar this afternoon.  It is a Valentine for one of my friends - I hope she likes it!  These cute little glass jars are from Crate & Barrel.  I purchased this one at Christmas - hopefully they still carry them.  This would have been cute if I would have inked the white banner around the edges in red, but didn't think of that until it was too late.

Enjoy - and please post a comment if you have a question or want to share some love!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

And it's even cuter in person!