Saturday, October 16, 2010

Retro Halloween Witch Card

Supplies:  Tim Holtz stamps "Retro Halloween", Pebbles Metallic Chalks, Stampin Up Halloween Rub Ons (Sentiment), Black Linen cs, White cs, Black Memento Ink, DSP Martha Stewart (last year's), Glossy Accents, Dimensionals

I love this stamp set!  Tim Holtz makes the coolest retro images.  And, I love my new Pebbles chalk.  They are so creamy and easy to use.  And I know the image doesn't do it justice, but the chalk has a very rich shimmer.  

I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with the chalk, trimmed the image very closely, then attached to card base using dimensionals.  I applied the SU! rub on to the RH side of the card.  After the card was assembled, I applied Glossy Accents to the witch's hair, eyes, and tooth.  I wish I would have ordered another package of the rub ons!  Love those, too.  I am so happy I found this striped paper in my stash from last year, because it is very retro as well.  I'm very happy with the result.

No comments: