Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Plaque Card

Supplies:  "Pumpkin Plaque" stamp by Stampendous, Copic Markers, Black Memento Ink, Tangerine Tango cs, DSP by My Mind's Eye "Boo to You", Trim by Taylored Expressions, white cs

I am surprised at how much I love this stamp!  I bought it on clearance at Michael's, and thought it had some potential.  But, when I started coloring the image, it really came to life.  Lots of character!

First I colored the stamped image with Copics, and then I trimmed the image out and adhered it to a piece of Tangerine Tango.  Then I trimmed around the image again, leaving about 1/8 or 1/16".  I taped the trim by Taylored Expressions to the card base, and then applied the stamped image with dimensionals.

The My Mind's Eye DSP was FREE - hoot!  Well, it was a gift with $50 purchase.  :-)  But I think the moons work so perfectly with this stamped image, it gives it a pumpkin-patch-at-night feel.

No comments: