Saturday, August 29, 2009

My New Zing Embossing Powder

Wow - can you believe it? Two consecutive posts? I am shocked, myself.
I wanted to try my new Zing embossing powder tonight. I went to Archiver's on Thursday or Friday, and they had buy 2 Zing ep's, get 1 free. It is used on the "Halloween" in Orange. It is much sparklier and prettier in person. Photographs never do our crafts justice. And the two shades of orange look nice together in person...but in the photograph they look a little "off".
Enjoy!

Supplies Used:
Skull Scrolls Cuttlebug Folder and Cuttlebug Machine (after embossing the paper, I hand trimmed out the middle design)
Top Note Bigz Die Cut (in the back pages of the Stampin Up catalog)
Stamp Set: Scary Words by Dimensions Crafts (in the $1.99 Hot Spot at Archiver's)
Ink: Versamark and Zing Embossing Powder in Orange. Also used Back Stampin Write (marker) to "stitch" around the edge, and white craft ink (Stampin Up) to sponge on the black cardstock.
Cardstock: Black Linen and Last Year's DSP by Stampin Up
Other: Jewels by Doodlebug Designs (from Archiver's)

No comments: