Monday, August 31, 2009

Eat, Drink, and Be Scary Spider Card

I am excited about this one! I thought of the idea when I was laying in bed last night. I am really hoping I am the first that thought to use Daisies 2 Bigz Die on a Halloween flower. Probably not, with all the millions of creative people out there - but, wouldn't that be so cool?!
I really like this one! Enoy!

Supplies (all Stampin Up, except the cuttlebug folder and spider punch):
Flower Daisies 2 Bigz Die (in Stampin Up Catalog toward the back) and Big Shot machine
Sizzix Embosslits Sweetest Stem (the black leaf)
Top Note Bigz Die
Cuttlebug folder: I think it is called spider web
Stamp Set: Eat, Drink, and Be Scary
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, and Black Linen
Ink: White Craft Ink sponged on the spider web, Black stazon for the sentiment, and Black classic sponged on the flower
Other: Martha Stewart Spider Punch - and then I covered it in Crystal Effects to make it shiny, dimensionals, snail adhesive, pop-up glue dot (to hold down the flower)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Never would have thought of using a flower on a Halloween card, but it really works. Nice.
hunt.april@gmail.com

Kandace Collins said...

I would LOVE to know how you got the music, counter & "subscribe by email" on your blog. Care to help me out?? Thanks :) I love your stuff - will be sending this on to friends who also love this stuff. Thanks for sharing!
~Kandace
(kandace621@hotmail.com)