Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Owl-Oween

Inside of card:
Wow - can you believe I made something? FINALLY. Sorry for this very long delay. My son did go back to school...but has already missed several days of school due to the flu. So, I have not been crafting yet again. Until tonight.
Well, I finally broke out the papercrafting supplies! I promise to make lots of things for Halloween. It is sooooo much fun to make little Halloween goodies! Although Christmas is my favorite holiday by far...Halloween is perfect for little gifts and little goodies - so I always make lots of Halloween things. Plus, it is more quirky - perfect for papercrafting.
Supplies Used:
Hero Arts Stamp Set: Happy Owl-oween
Paper: White linen, black linen, last year's DSP Stampin Up, Basic Grey
Cuttlebug folder (I think it is called Haunted House) and cuttlebug machine - also the Top Note Bigz Die Cut
Ink: Whisper White applied with a sponge on the bats and haunted house, Basic Black sponged on the moon, variety of markers and metallic pencils on the owl and broom, Black Stazon for the sentiment, Black embossing powder and versamark for the owl.
Punches: 1 1/4" circle punch for the moon, Martha Stewart Bat Punch
Other: Dimenstionals and snail adhesive

No comments: