Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Candy Bar Wrapper

 Supplies:  MFT Stamps and die-namic (My Favorite Things), Martha Stewart Holidays DSP, SU! Naturals Ivory CS, SU! Real Red ink, heart and key locket from Oriental Trading Company, sticky tape, hole punch, ribbon (not sure), chocolate bar
I bought this chocolate bar for my chocolate lover this Valentine's Day (bottom photo).  I made a handmade wrapper for this bar, and the result is pictured in the top photo.  My husband loves dark chocolate, and he heard about a local (sorta) guy that makes artisan chocolate.  We are going to visit his chocolate store, soon - but found this bar in the meantime at Whole Foods.  I was pleased to see they carry his chocolate.  He also has a website.  It is www.askinosie.com
Hope my hubby likes this little gift!  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments: