Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple Friendship

Supplies: SU "Simple Friendship" stamp, SU cardstock in Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Real Red, Pacific Point, and Whisper White, SU Markers, Black Ink, SU Organza Ribbon, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Circle Punch, SU Eyelet Border Punch

I case'd this card from Dragana Skoro, with the exception of a couple minor changes. I added the ribbon, and didn't use a scallop punch, and didn't use celery (green). I think my blue was different too - many even my orange. But it basically looks the same. Her blog is here.

I thought this card was so festive when I saw it - I just had to make one!
I wondered what is was that captured my eye. Then, it hit me! It reminded me of this:
Memories of fun days in Mexico! Hope this brings a smile to your face today!

No comments: