Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snowman Card - made from punches

Hopefully, we will be making this one at our next Girl's Night Out (Make and Take)!
Well, I normally don't made cards assembled from punches (I usually use stamps) - but this one really caught my eye. It is a case from Creating Keepsakes magazine - although I did add the snowflakes on the banner, and I also changed a couple minor details, such as the stamp set (sentiment) and DSP. Well, this looks better in person. In my photo, it looks like the reds don't match. Well, in person, I didn't even notice - honestly! :D If I do say so myself - it is really cute in person.

Supplies:
Cardstock: S*E*I DSP (blue), ivory plain, ivory linen, brown linen, Riding Hood Red Stampin Up, Pumpin Pie Stampin Up for the nose
Punches: Martha Stewart Border Punch (down the sides), Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Marvy heart punch, SU Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, 1 3/4 Circle, Word Window Punch (hat), Key Tag Punch (hat), corner rounder punch
Other: Spellbinders Double Ended Tags, Cuttlebug Machine, Red Dew Drops, Dimensionals, small glue dots, glue pen, Red Stickles (on heart), tiny copper brads (Recollections)
Ink: Black Stazon
Stamp Set: Hampton Art Clear Stamps

Note: For the nose, I punched another snowflake out of orange cs, and cut the tip off. That is the nose.

No comments: