Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Great Friend Card in Baja Blue and Basic Gray

Here is the card I designed for the downline Swap! I hope everyone liked it! I made 10 cards...1 for each person in Jeri's group.
This stamp set is from our Occasions Mini Catalog. If you would like a mini catalog - please let me know! Right now, with any $40 order from this catalog, you get to chose a stamp set from pg. 208 from the Idea Book for free!
Supplies (All Stampin Up, except the Cuttlebug Folder)
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Cardstock: Baja Blue, Basic Gray, Walk in the Park DSP (mini catty), Whisper White
Ink: Baja Blue, Basic Gray
Other: Pearls from Pretties Kit, Dimensionals, Glue Dot (for the pearl), Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder
Note:
I had to hand trim out the butterfly, and both "frames", because I didn't own the die cut that goes with the "frame" (Matchbox Bigz Die).

No comments: