Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pun Fun Happy Bird Day Card in Kiwi

Here is one of the cards we made at our make-and-take (class) last night! I am thrilled with the results! I got the idea off Splitcoast - but I changed it a little and added the scallop punch and white details. I also added some glitter on the hat for some pizazz. Everyone seemed very happy with their cards they got to take home, so yay! I noticed everyone loved using the Cuttlebug machine and the watercolor brushes.
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Paper: Kiwi, Pacific Point, Confetti (bird), Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi, Pacific Point (used watercolor brushes), Black Stazon
Ribbon: White
Watercolor Pencils (on hat): orange & yellow
Other: Cuttlebug Happy Birthday EF, Diamond Glitter, dimensionals, adhesive, Scallop Punch, Small Oval Punch, Circle Punch, White Gel Pen

No comments: