Saturday, September 6, 2008

Always Bird Bella DP Card

And here is the 2nd card we made at our Make-And-Take (class) last night! I really love the way this turned out. I got the idea off Splitcoast - but I really feel I changed enough of the original card to call this my own design. I added the flower, the corner punch, and changed ALL the colors and designer paper choice. I am very proud of it!!! I also used different widths for my paper strips, b/c I wanted them to be fatter. This might look good with pink sponged around the edge of the white paper. Too bad I didn't think of that until now. Enjoy!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Always
Paper: Bella DP (Stampin Up), Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (for corner punch)
Ink: Riding Hood, Chocolate Chip
Stampin Write Markers: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Chalk: Pink (to color the flower)
Other: Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Paper Flowers from Archivers

No comments: