Friday, July 4, 2008

Photos From My Very 1st Make & Take - Wa Hoo!

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you - to all of you who attended my VERY FIRST make-and-take! I am just thrilled with the turn out and the response. I felt like everyone enjoyed it (hopefully) - and that is all I can ask for. I am planning another one for August - so stay tuned. I will post the date as soon as I know anything. Suggestions are always welcome too, especially if there is something you'd like to make in the future. *HUGS*




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! My mom & mother-in-law both loved the 4th of July Cards & Candy Jars. I can't wait for your next make-n-take.

Unknown said...

Hey girl,
I think it's time for another post. It's been awhile!

Leslie said...

I love the idea of a Make and Take. Do you do "demonstration workshops" too? Since I am a new demo (7/15/09), could you give me an idea of how much sales you made after the Make and Take and how much you charged for the Make and Take? Did you call everyone about the RSVP or just let anyone show up? I know I am full of Questions, but I am not having my first workshop until October and would like to know how to go about it. I do not have a demo near me, so I have never been to a workshop or make and take or anything! I would appreciate your kindness in helping me. :) Upline is "very busy" and hasn't been as helpful in helping me with workshops as promised, although she is really great otherwise.