Friday, July 4, 2008

Gift Bag for Dad - Friendly Flowers

Here is a gift bag I made tonight. Eli and I got dad some fishing lures (sort of a very late Father's Day gift), and I thought I should make a gift bag instead of buying one. Well, we were at Target tonight, and I still bought a pack of these gift sacks for $3.99 (I think) for 9 of them (I think) (something like that) - but I altered it with my Stampin Up stuff (as you can see). Boy I wish I had the new scallop border punch. That would have made the top of the bag look really neat. Well, I'll do another one when that comes in, but with a different stamp set, probably. Enjoy!
CS: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DP
Stamp Set: Friendly Flowers (Retired from the Mini 08), and the "FATHER" stamp is from the All Year Cheer II
Brad: Bold Brights
Ribbon: Kraft Taffeta
Ink: Soft Sky, Ruby Red
Punch: Designer Label and Circle
Other: Paper Piercer

No comments: