Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Very First Make-And-Take June 26th

Okay, I took a big leap today. I decided 'yes' - I'm going to have my very own Make-And-Take. I never thought I'd do it! I always wanted to - but worried about how I would accomplish such a task with limited space. Crafting takes up tons and tons of room. You really need a full table just to make one card. Soooo...DH had the idea to find a meeting room somewhere. I did! I am super excited. And nervous. Right now I'm in the planning stage - it's exactly 3 weeks away. I've decided on 3 things for the make-and-take - 2 cards and 1 craft. I'm worried about doing 4 because 1 of the things I'll be teaching is a 3-D item that might be kinda time consuming. So I'm keeping the items to 3. Invitations will be going out soon to people I think might be inclined to be crafty... I will post photos after the make-and-take.

1 comment:

vickiw said...

Where are you in KS, maybe you aren't that far away. I wish you much success on you make-and-take night......