Friday, June 13, 2008

Kind Thoughts Card - Teal and Black

Goodness me, I am exhausted. I made 15 of these today for the swap tomorrow morning. I am soooo ready for bed. I had no idea these would take so long. I started this morning. I ran into a few problems. The ink (craft) just didn't want to dry. I learned (a little too late) that I should have set it with a heat gun. It all turned out fine - it just took me longer than it should have. Well, I did have one break when my DH took me out for sushi. But other than that, these cards took an entire day. I know they aren't supposed to take that long, LOL!!! But I learned a lot - and next time it won't take me so stinkin long.
I designed this card myself, although I did get the idea for the black background from someone else.
Supplies:
Kind Thoughts Stamp Set, SU!, 2008
CS: Basic Black, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
EP: I tried clear with black craft, then later switched to watermark with black ep (didn't know I even had that until I found some)
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Taken With Teal Classic, Black Craft
Gel Pen: Signo White

No comments: