Friday, January 14, 2011

Class at Archiver's - Very Valentine Mini Card Workshop (part 1)

 


I took a class at Archiver's today!  The class was the Very Valentine Mini Card Workshop.  It was wonderful!  Out of all the classes I've taken at Archiver's, this is my fave so far.  Not necessarily because of the content, but because our teacher was so patient and helpful.  It makes a big difference.  We made 9 mini 3x3 cards.  I am showing 5 of the cards today, and I'll post the remaining 4 tomorrow (or soon).  All cards were designed by Archiver's and I assembled and made the cards during class time.  These little guys were pretty time consuming.  We spent 4 hours making 9 mini cards (mostly due to a very detailed handmade flower you will see on my next post).
My favorite from this batch is the umbrella card.  I think it's quirky and romantic - and love the white boots!  I bought this stamp set, so I could make more at home. Unfortunately, they do not have any more of the heart paper.  So I purchased some polka dot paper - hopefully it will look similar.
Enjoy!

No comments: