Friday, November 25, 2011

Favor Box - Poodle

 front
back
Supplies:  Stamp Sets - Recollections, Woof Woof and Stampendous, Simply the Best; Paper - Not sure who made the DSP, Early Espresso, White; Ink:  Copic Markers on Poodle, Black Memento, Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy; Other:  Fancy Favor Treat Box Bigz Die, Designer Label Punch, EK Success Paw Print Border Punch; Sticky Strip Tape, Dimensionals

I made 3 of these gift boxes for the ladies who saved my dog.  A few weeks ago, my dog was playing at a doggy play place, and his stomach filled up with air and twisted.  This is the #2 killer of dogs, and is usually fatal.  They rushed him to the vet, and then that vet rushed him to the emergency vet for surgery.  Thankfully, he survived.  We are thankful beyond words!  They call him the miracle dog, since he survived.  Tomorrow, I'm taking 2 of the treat boxes to the ladies at the doggy play place.  I'm filling them with Belgium chocolate and a Target Gift Card.  I hope they know how much I appreciate them!

No comments: