Thursday, March 24, 2011

Eat Chocolate in Rose Red and Baja Blue


Here is the card I made for my March swaps.  The girls will get them soon.  Sorry they are so late!  I was sick 2 weeks ago, and then I went on a Spring Break vaca - so I'm very behind!  The card looks a little different in person.  In person, it is a muted rose pink and muted blue.  I know the photo looks very reddish - but it isn't.  This cosmo glitter is so pretty in person, too!!!  I hope the girls enjoy their cards.

This is a case from Margaret Raburn.  I saw her candy cover on Fun Stampin with Margaret (the name of her blog) and I loved it and just had to make one - only I turned mine into a card instead of a candy wrapper.  I also added some dark brown, and glitter to the button.

Supplies:  Eat Chocolate and Bliss (background) Stamp Set (Stampin Up), Early Espresso, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Rose Red and Early Espresso Ink, Rose Red Cosmo Glitter (SU), Baja Blue Ribbon (SU), linen thread, Embosslits Sweet Buttons, Decorative Label Punch, Glue Dot, Crystal Effects (to adhere glitter), adhesive

No comments: