Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flower Made From Love You Much

Here is my Valentine's Card. I cased this. But, I don't know the lady's name who designed this card...I either saw it on a blog or the SU list serve, and I failed to write her name down. So sorry! The only things I changed: I changed the ribbon, the background paper, and I embossed the ink. Her flower was straighter than mine! I had a very hard time getting the petals to stay still...so I finally just glued them down as is. Hope you have better luck if you decide to make this card. It was really fun to make. And I am still happy with my heart flower. :-)
Supplies (All Stampin Up Except the Ribbon)
Stamp Set: Love You Much
Ink: Real Red Craft and Black Craft
Paper: Very Vanilla and Red DSP (but last year's DSP), Real Red
Ribbon: Making Memories "Love Notes"...I bought at Archiver's
Other: Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Clear Embossing Powder, Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Scissors, Dimensionals.
Notes: Cut 10 hearts out and fold 5 one way and 5 the other way. Make 5 complete hearts and then ensemble on the card.

No comments: